Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Writing, Writing, Writing...

If you're like me, you have a love/hate relationship with writing in the classroom. When my kids are pumped up and into it (writing stories for example)...I absolutely love to teach writing. But for those not-so-exciting writing assignments, I feel like I am pulling teeth to get quality writing out of my kiddos. Because of this, last year I took all of the Story Town (Harcourt) writing lessons from FIRST GRADE and created user-friendly, easy-to-use packets for kids to use and build their writing skills, while still staying with our writing curriculum. I have noticed that lots and lots of people have been using my writing packets (3 packets, 10 lessons each). Since I am teaching SECOND GRADE this year, and now that I have some extra time, I have created the first packet for the SECOND GRADE STORY TOWN WRITING LESSONS 1-10. You can find the packet here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment