Friday, October 11, 2013

Writing, Writing, and more writing

Are your students like mine? Some absolutely love to write and express their thoughts..and others it feels like pulling teeth to get them to even try to produce a writing sample...I have been trying to come up with interest-picking ways to make the writing process easier. We use Harcourt's Story Town for our reading/writing curriculum. We recently starting writing summaries. MOST of my students beg me every day to write a summary, while others moan an unhappy moan at the thought of writing at all. I was looking for some fun writing strategies to help my students write better summaries about books, and stumbled across the give me 5 method. I created an easy to interpret writing template to help them better organize their thoughts. Click here to get this template! The best part? It's only $1 :). Don't forget to check out the rest of my store!


0 comments:

Post a Comment